My Money Truth
Here’s the thing… I love MONEY! And not in the gross way… (Yes, there is a gross way… similar to the nerdy boy at school having a big crush on you and fantasizing about kissing you with big duck lips … Ya, that’s just gross… boys… ewwww….yuck…)
This is the thing I’m going to DRIVE HOME TODAY!
YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MONEY! BOOM! (You had no idea right?!)
And like any relationship, our money needs some TLC! It also loves being told where to go – unlike husbands and children.
This is probably what happened to you growing up:
- You were told money is dirty and not to touch it.
- You were told money doesn’t grow on trees.
- You were told money is the root of all evil.
- You were told that having lots of money was greedy.
- You were told rich people were crooks.
- You were told there’s not enough money.
- You were or are plagued with guilt deep down for wanting more money.
These are LIMITING MONEY BELIEFS!
They don’t serve you and holding on to these beliefs will definitely not bring you the prosperity you deserve!
So, yes, I DO LOVE MONEY!
It’s not my god or something I obsess about 24-7, but understanding I have a relationship with it, and I need it to function and accomplish my goals in life, so I SEND MY MONEY LOVE. (PS. It’s not a greedy LOVE, it is truly a respecting appreciative LOVE for my money! There is a difference.)
I also PAY ATTENTION to my money. This is something I know SO MANY PEOPLE DON’T do, and it doesn’t take a financial planner to figure that out. Most people I know don’t even know how to calculate their net worth or know how much money they have in their bank accounts. I think it’s part not knowing how do this stuff, and part wanting to turn a blind eye to it and NOT FACE THE MUSIC. Hey, I get it, BLISS sometimes is looking the other way and not having to deal with the SHIT in your life. (Been there, done that! Facing shit SUCKS!)
So there my people, I’m telling it like it is today.
- Acknowledge you have a relationship with money.
- Learn to LOVE your money and it will LOVE you back! (This I promise!)
- Acknowledge your limiting money beliefs.
- Learn how to get rid of your limiting money beliefs by creating new beliefs.
- Take control back and TELL YOUR MONEY WHERE TO GO!
I don’t think the podcast/video I did on this yesterday night was this ranty. I used an old shoe as a limiting money belief and a new shoe as the belief you want to have. Out with the old!
So listen up my friends!
IT’S OKAY TO WANT MORE MONEY!
If you want to get more on this and learn the secret (not so secret!) info, then you need to join my NEW FREE Facebook group called STRUT! In there you will get awesome free mini-trainings and resources to help you on your money journey!
It’s time to find your MONEY TRUTHS!
Love & Abundance,